We live in a digitally advanced world, and every other person owns a smartphone.
Watching the live video from IP cameras is a possibility. The credit goes to a series of applications that can be downloaded easily. It does not require a mammoth of effort to download these applications. Since everyone owns a smartphone and can navigate efficiently, the process of downloading the app is a breeze. These applications showcase live videos straight on your smartphone.
The most important step is configuration. This allows the application to control your smart phone’s in-camera. However, for this step, you would require a WiFi connection.
It is pivotal to unite the camera to your PC or smartphone. Here’s a complete tutorial that will instruct you to download BVCAM for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and MAC.
Understanding the Concept of BVCAM Application
Watching live videos on your smartphone is easy with a BVCAM application. The app also allows the user to watch videos from their computer or phone.
The world is full of threats. We hear about different incidents time and again. A burglar could break-in or a serial killer may be out in the open. With a busy working schedule, you are not able to keep a watch on what goes on inside the home while you are gone.
As a responsible family member, we want to protect the elders, kids, and pets. With BV Camera, the user can easily use the IPCamera without any unwieldy network configuration.
With BVCAM, you can reap the benefits which include two-way communication, video playback, and video recording. All you need is your camera and a smartphone.
When unusual activities take place inside the home, the BVCAM detects motion. The most important feature is that whenever a suspicious motion is detected, this BVCAM sends you an instant notification.
Features of BVCAM You Must Know Of
- The BVCAM detects motion and sends notifications upon suspicious activity.
- It is free to use and download from the phone’s app store.
- The app can be downloaded easily. No professional skills required.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- You can easily keep an eye on the activities inside your home.
- You get screenshots, two-way communication, and video playing.
The features are praise-worthy, and all of this comes for free. It is true that people spend big bucks to install surveillance cameras, but this is certainly a budget-friendly and efficient way to ensure security.
The Process To Download BVCAM For PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and MAC
The installation process is straightforward.
However, you will not find any desktop version as of now. Considering there is no desktop version, you would need to install the Android Emulator for MAC and Windows. Once this is done, you can easily install the much-needed BVCAM application.
Let’s find out the process to install the application.
- Download the Android Emulator on your PC (Bluestacks recommended). Here’s a link that will take you straight to Bluestacks official site. Download it from the official site.
- After the download is complete, install Bluestacks to your computer. Please read the installation guide before proceeding.
- Once the installation is complete, run the emulator and look for the search box. You would need to type BVCAM application in the search box. Now, click it and wait for the search result.
- You will see the BVCAM application. Find the install button and click it.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the application on the desktop. Now, you can start using the BVCAM application. It is easy to set up and use!
The Troubleshooting Process
What if BVCAM application stops working or crashes? The solution is simple. All you need to do is restart the application. You can then connect it to the WIFI again.
Most importantly, you should check for any latest updates. If there are any new updates available, make sure you click on update and wait for it complete.
Make sure you get the Bluestacks Emulator as there is no desktop version. We believe that every responsible family member should install this supremely useful application. Keep your family safe from the antisocial elements.