Do you live in a country where you don’t have access to certain websites? Sadly, some of the countries do not have access to all kinds of websites. But, that is not a permanent situation. Your worries are temporary! Aloha Mobile Ltd. made an excellent browser called, ‘Aloha Browser’ to unblock any website through its in-built VPN service.
Aloha Browser + Free VPN allows users to download music, applications, videos, and much more. With this efficient browser, you can browse any website securely (and privately).
Our efficient team tested the application and we can say that this is truly a revelation. The user interface is superb, and it is power-packed with multiple features. Now, the question is – How to download it on your PC? Well, here’s a complete guide for you to skim through.
Features of Aloha Browser:
- It is free to use
- The browser allows offers maximum privacy
- It offers ultimate security
- The browser is fast and full-featured
- It has a clean interface
Now that you are fully aware of the features and what Aloha Browser is, let’s jump to the section where we learn to download and install the browser. The process is easy! All you have to do is follow it step-by-step.
Read also: Share Me for PC
How To Download and Install Aloha Browser + Free VPN for PC and MAC
Thanks to Emulators, you can now download mobile-compatible applications and games on your PC. If you want to download and install the most popular Aloha BROWSER, you can do so by installing Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. The first step is to head to Bluestacks and download it. When you click on the ‘download Bluestacks’ button, a setup file will start downloading. It takes a few seconds or minutes (depends on your internet connection).
2. Open the installer and run the emulator. Follow the instructions and click on ‘install now.’ The download process will begin immediately. It will take less than 60 seconds to complete the process.
3. Once this is done, open the emulator and type ‘Aloha BROWSER.’ Download and install it to start using the browser.
Wasn’t that simple? Now, if you have any queries, jump to the FAQ section. We have answered all the questions that you may have. In case you have any issues with the Bluestacks installation process, read the installation guide. You will understand the process easily!
FAQS on Aloha Browser for PC
1. What is the process of downloading the Aloha Browser?
Ans. If you are using iOS or Android, go to the App Store or your smart phone’s Google Play Store. You will have to search for the browser.
As of now there is no PC version, but you can easily download the Bluestacks Emulator to get Aloha on your PC.
2. Is the Aloha Browser safe to use?
Ans. Absolutely! Aloha Browser offers end-to-end encryption. Since it offers this, the site is very safe to use. Since the browser has a built-in VPN, you can browse your favorite websites without any stress. It will be secure and private! Some countries have blocked certain sites, but Aloha Browser allows you to watch those blocked sites too. Basically, there are no barriers here (geographical).
3. How should I start using the browser?
Ans. The user interface is excellent. You do not have to have the technical expertise to use the browser. It is quite easy! Watching videos privately is the biggest benefit of this browser.
4. What is the App Aloha?
Ans. App Aloha is accessible for Android users. You can watch videos privately and securely. Moreover, this application is free to download and very easy to use. Even technical beginners can easily use this application.
5. What is the process of transferring Aloha files to my PC?
Ans. Before you transfer Aloha files to the PC, make sure you download it on your PC. Use the Blustacks Emulator to download Aloha on your system. Once this is done, you can use the following steps:
- Head to ‘aloha downloads’ and simply click on the WIFI share icon.
- Now, activate the WIFI sharing switch.
- Copy this and then you have to copy the IP address on another device’s browser.
- Once you copy this address, the required files will appear on the screen. Now is the time to control these files.
Your job is done! Now, you can finally start using the Aloha Browser. If you are tired of seeing blocked sites in your country, use Aloha to unblock and watch whatever you desire.
Browsing is secure and private! All thanks to Aloha’s in-built VPN. Go ahead and download it now!